Friday, June 8, 2012

Glominess in the Air















Today i felt sad and annoyed by my dad i felt sad cus tomorrow i suppose to go out and celebrate my friend birthday but i didn't get to go cus my grandpa is sick and he is in a hospital eventhough i want to go with friend but i need to go visit him  is hard to choose from friend and family  so is had for me because it is the first time i get to go out with friend eventhough my sis is going with me and i'm annoyeed because of my dad keep talking bad words about grandchase(online game)  said grandchase this grandchase that and also afternoon when i get back from visiting grandpa in the hospital , i ask my little brat sister and my big evil minded gloom cloud all over less nicer than before sister to help me but no~~~i have thing to do no~~~~ i can't now so i angrily throw a billow on the brat one she is much making me angry. so i angrily dry the clothes myself and also my little brat playful annoying brother didn't help me on the disney channel destination thing so i also throw the billow on him i ask him to help me why can't i get what i want all the time ! i really want to go to disneyland tokyo !!!!!
i really learn a lesson on this never trust people and always stay away from my dad i really felt sad but i always feel better after watching tumblr on thev veron.tumblr.com :D i hate this world and i hate my annoying family except grandma mom and my gloomy second sis i also like my big sis too eventhough sometime she make me angry but i know she stress lots :D i hate most is both my braty sister and brother 


2 comments:

  1. am i the big evil minded gloom cloud all over less nicer sister? o.o funny .. why dont u ask daddy if tomorrow got go or not , if no then we go qb together la~ but when we back , play grand chase with me :D why i m gloomy second sis anyway ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, at least I get into the almost nice list XD do I stress a lot? hmm.. sometimes? LOL ALMOST NICE LIST (again this is funny)

    you should consider pouring out your feelings through blogging, we'll know how you felt and you can release stress and negative feelings this way. I think it's better this way.

    p/s you are such a comedian~ (FYI, this is a compliment.)

    ReplyDelete