Friday, September 14, 2012

Hope there is double me =_=



Pantherlily scared of thunder kawaii!!
grandchase~
Fairy Tail~! I like Lucy the most ~!
                                              Feeling Sick

Holiday goes for a long time and there is a lot to do folio homework folio and more HOMEWORK  !!! I felt  so tired I have no life only being ordered here ordered there and i'm so tired of being two face all the time i want to have fun have freedom (the other kind of freedom not wanting of no parent the no homework freedom ) Now my friend ( i just call her J) she now playing grandchase >w< yay and my other frined ( i just call her M ) she now talking with a group i felt left out and J i have no subject to talk to her sad~ i have a new friend anime friend ( let's call her W) we always talk about Fairy Tail ( a great anime who saw these blog go watch fairy tail is cool !!!!) she like pantherlily most me too ( a cat very cute !) I got a new nickname Piong =w= my name that read very very fast funny but i think not really i felt being played around haiz..... but i also made nickname of theirs hahahaha~

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Piong~

    I really like your blog~ >w< You're so cute~ you look like really "steam steam" and blur blur. But the truth is, I'm not sure if you really are like that. @A@

    You're blog is seriously cute though. XD

    Think of the positive side and I'm sure you'll feel better. If that didn't work just imagine a fantasy world in your mind. That works for me~! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHAHAHA ! U r so adorable ~~

    why do ur friend name is alphabet !? mostly we gave those freak enemies alphabet name ! thats remind me , i also want a doppleganger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doppleganger is evil! i lazy think other name for them so just use these alphabet
      =w=

      Delete